Return policy and exchanges
RIGHT TO RETRACT :
a) Principle :
· The consumer has a period of fourteen days to exercise his right of withdrawal, without having to justify his decision or to bear other costs than those provided for in Articles L.211-23 to L211-25 of the Consumer Code.
b) Procedure :
· Any return must be the subject of a prior request to Holy Death Shop
· The customer sends his request by email to email@example.com. In return, he will receive a return agreement. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
· The product must appear in its original packaging with all possible accessories and notices at the address on the return agreement. Items returned incomplete, damaged, used or soiled by the customer will not be taken back or refunded.
· Upon receipt of the agreement, you have 15 days to return the product. After this period, your return will be refused.
c) Refund :
· The refund of the price of the product will take place within fourteen days of receipt of the latter by Holy Death Shop by credit to the bank card (or check) used for payment. When the right of withdrawal is exercised, Holy Death Shop reimburses the consumer for all sums paid, including delivery costs no later than fourteen days from the date on which he is informed of the customer's decision to retract.
· The risks associated with the return remain the responsibility of the customer.
d) Exclusion :
. The electronic cards are sent in hermetically sealed plastic wrapped by the manufacturer, without this packaging they will not be taken back. The delivered engines cannot be taken back as the right of withdrawal if they have been started or started, the engine and carburetor seal kits must be intact and not unpacked.