If you're looking to keep your Road Glide stock plastic gauge cover (Nacelle) and just add a MotoBar & Riser setup then this is the setup for you.
The Road Glide Pro Kit offers everything you need in one easy package.
This setup bolts directly to your stock triple tree and relocates your risers so they will clear your gauge pod. (Some modification of the Nacelle is needed) The raptor plate and Kickback risers together off a total of 3" of pullback which creates a very comfortable riding position.
A great handling bike starts with ergonomics and body position. It doesn't matter how fast your bike will go or how fast you can stop if you don't have comfortable control over your machine you don't have real performance.
Kit includes :
- Kraus Kickback Isolated Risers - 8˝, 10" or 12˝ / Black Anodized
- Raptor 1-1/2" Pull Back Plate - Black Anodized / Fitment: All Touring, 2018 and Up Softail
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Black Powdercoat Bars for Stock Harley Hand Controls or anodized black 1-1/8" ODI Podium V-Twin / Moto Handlebar (1" Bar Size is Temporarily Unavailable)
- Optional RG Billet Gauge Bezel
The total hand position height of this setup measured from the top of the stock triple tree is listed below:
- 8" Riser option with Fly Bars = 12.5" total
- 10" Riser option with Fly Bars = 14.5" total
- 12" Riser option with Fly Bars = 16.5" total
- 8" Riser option with ODI Bars = 14.5" total
- 10" Riser option with ODI Bars = 16.5" total
- 12" Riser option with ODI Bars = 18.5" total
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.